This is my favourite go to slow cook meal that Elijah and I both love. It’s the only time I can trick Elijah into eating his veggies and the whole family love it!
- Lamb pieces or small leg of lamb (or any other meat you’d prefer)
- Small potatoes (I use a tin of tiny taters)
- Tea spoon of minced garlic
- Your choice of herbs. I use Italian herbs (small handful)
- Traditional gravy powder (or a beef stock)
- Your choice of rice
- Put your meat into the slow cooker.
- Boil the kettle and add 3 tea spoons of your gravox powder mix to 1 litre of boiled water.
- Repeat until you are happy that your meat is covered with room for veggies and potato later.
- Add in one teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Add in a small handful of herbs and mix it through.
- Turn your slow cooker on for 6-8 hours.
- Chop up your veggies and potatoes ready to add in later.
- In the last hour add your veggies and potatoes into the slow cooker.
- Boil your rice.
- Once veggies and potatoes are soft, you’re all done.
- Dish it all up together 😍
Tag me in your recreations and enjoy your delicious dinner! X