Today I made up another batch of chocolate crackles because my husband lovessss them! They’re so easy to create and make perfect additions to children’s parties OR just a sweet snack if you’re pregnant and craving chocolate like me!
The recipe I use is directly from Kellogg’s website:
– 4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
– 1 cup icing sugar
– 1 cup desiccated coconut
– 3 Tbsp cocoa
– 250g copha®*, chopped (but I just stick the block of Copha into a pot and heat on low while I get everything else ready)
– In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa & coconut.
– Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat.
– Allow to cool slightly.
– Add to Rice Bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
– Spoon mixture into paper patty cases and refrigerate until firm.
OR Find the link below: